* All SALES for services are final, Non-refundable, Non-transferable - No make ups, exchanges, or substitutions. If you miss a class; Please make sure you arrive early to next session to catch up on missed work, during the review portion of the class.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes to classes
- SUEDE BOTTOM DANCE SHOES Suggested in all classes (Jazz Shoes, Ballroom shoes, etc.) see our store shoes for option
- Please refrain from wearing rubber or sticky sole shoes
- Attendance is Key to progress; Please do your best to attend All of your sessions in the cycle
- Classes start/end on time, please be prompt & consistent with attendance.
- All Cycle class registrations close on 2nd week of Class
- Classes meet on same day, Same time Once per week
- There are 4 classes p/month
- There are no Make ups/ substitutions due to absences.
- We reserve the right to move a start date due to low enrollment in a cycle.
- To advance, you MUST be able to execute 85% of the material taught with comfort and have knowledge of the material when quizzed.
Pre-registration is required.
* PRIVATE Lessons require 50% deposit at time of booking; Private lessons cancelled with less than 24 hrs notice, will forfeit deposit.
* CLASSES ARE ALWAYS IN SESSION regardless of weather, etc. in the rare event that a class is canceled by the studio for any reason, the material will be covered as the Director sees fit in the next coming sessions, such cancellation/studio closing will be posted on our WEBSITE CALENDAR at least 2 hours before the 1st scheduled class of the day. IF IN DOUBT, PLEASE TEXT THE STUDIO # (718) 704-9443
* IMPORTANT: Please be respectful of all our staff and other students, Arrive to class on time and be courteous
* Please refrain from using cell phones while class is in session.
* In the event, there is an issue, please bring it to the attention of the front desk in person or via Email/text to the Executive Director at the email and contact # above.