- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes to classes
- SUEDE BOTTOM DANCE SHOES REQUIRED in all classes (Jazz Shoes, Ballroom shoes, etc.) see our store shoes for options
- NO STREET SHOES ALLOWED ON DANCE FLOOR
- Attendance is Key to progress; Please do your best to attend All of your sessions in the cycle
- Classes start/end on time, please be prompt & consistent with attendance.
- All Cycle class registrations close on 2nd week of Class
- Classes meet on same day, Same time Once per week
- There are 4 classes p/month
- There are no Make ups/ substitutions due to absences.
- We reserve the right to move a start date due to low enrollment in a cycle.
- To advance, you MUST be able to execute 85% of the material taught with comfort and have knowledge of the material when quizzed.
See you on the dance floor! :-)
Pre-registration is required.
All cycles close to new students on the 2nd week of the cycle
Please contact studio @ 646-389-1842 to confirm class times & pre-registration info